What should I rent to live in? ?

I'm a singer, learning to sing. I need to practice. As you know when you do vocal exercises the sounds the come out from you are very loud and can disturb people who live near you... So what should I rent then to practice freely without distrubing others. Lots of apartments have security and rules so they can just ask me for quiete. I could better rent the house but I can't afford it. So what can you advise me. 

California

Its the wrong season to sing in the park. I don't know your work hours, but M-F 8am-4pm is when most of your neighbors are at work, probably, but maybe not.

A Mobile home, if you know the future....      move along children     TAKE CARE

• RJ

Contact music stores in your area to determine if they can rent you a practice room, or contact the music department of a college to determine if they have practice rooms available.  

You do not have to sing that loud to do vocal exercises. Learn to control your volume. keep the sound in your apartment. If you can't afford to rent a single house what advise do you expect someone else to give you concerning your situation?

practice at your parents house. i practice Singing when i'm Jogging. it took most of a year to get really good at it though.