I tried to make friends with this guy and I think he now thinks I want to bang him. Would you? ?

So I moved to a different country he’s the only one at work my age and who I have a lot in common with. He would spend hours talking to me so I asked him to go places with his gf and my bf and he always said no. I added him on fb he accepted then insta he didn’t follow back so I deleted him. Then he started acting cold towards me and I think he got the wrong end of the stick. I’ve both guy a girl friends I don’t think it always has to lead to banging or being in a relationship we are Adults after all and I think that thought process is very childish. So I’m asking guys would you have thought I was coming onto you? Also I think he started being cold after I joked about him being my gal pal when we were discussing guys who were hot in the office 

I doubt he thinks that...

You don't seem to understand guys at all. Guys don't have girl "friends". They have girlfriends. If it wasn't for their vagin@s, girls would not be very interesting to guys. Generally speaking girls are boring and do not share the same interests as guys. When you try to make friends with a guy he is seeing that as sexual interest or flirting. You call it childish, but you are naïve if you think any guy would be interested in you for anything more than your sexual potential. That is the harsh reality. You're welcome.

• no

yeah go ahead you want him obviously