Have you ever taken professional photos at a shop or you on my take photos when you go out?

I know they do small photoshop editing, different background themes and style and stuff.

Question rephrase: Do you go to photo centres to have professional photo shoots? 

• 1 week ago

First u have too get them too cooperative cooperate with u by posing for the picture let them do what they did in the business but tell them too stay very steady while you take the pictures of them then go developers them in the dark room where u only have a very light forecast light to see with, I know because I do this stuff.

• Frank
    1 week ago

Never.  The only time I've ever had pro photos of myself was for school photos.

Personally, I'd never use a "photo centre" such as those you see in shopping malls.  Why?  Because they can only provide cookie-cutter mindless photos taken by people with little training by a corporation.  These unimaginative photos are usually taken with a faux background which makes them look outdated right off the bat.

If you want a photo made with intent, with technical and artistic talent, then hire a pro and avoid the shopping mall.

• 1 week ago

I've read and re-read and re-read your question and frankly, it just makes no sense. I cannot decipher what you are trying to say or ask. Try again and make more effort to phrase a sensible question.