Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 1 week ago

Shutterfly gave me a refund? ?

I purchased some things from Shutterfly which totaled out to $75 a couple of weeks ago. I received my canvas print, which was the biggest item ($50). I also received my 4x6 photo prints, but I have not yet gotten my magnets or address labels. They said they have been delivered however and are still on their way (they will be here by the 7th). This morning I went to pay off my credit card balance and Shutterfly had refunded me all of my money. Has anyone had a similar experience with them? Maybe the two things I did not receive yet aren’t going to arrive, however I got the biggest part of my order already. If I do not get my two items I’ll be happy if they actually did refund everything. Why would all of my money have been refunded? Is it possible they’re going to charge me the amount again when I’m not expecting it?

• keerok
    6 days ago

If you're an honest person, call them to clarify. Otherwise, keep quiet.

• 1 week ago

So use it before too late

• Frank
    1 week ago

I don't have a crystal ball, nor do I work for Shutterfly, so I can't say what they'll do in the future or their rational for what they did in the past; no one can tell you other than those at Shutter fly.  So either wait and see what happens, or call them up.

• 1 week ago

No one here can really give you a definitive answer to your questions. Really all you can do is wait and see what happens and deal with any issues that come up at that time. I very much doubt you would be double charged.

I have used Shutterfly many times and never had any problems, but even the best of sites and businesses can have a glitch now and then.