computer very important to us .did computer important to you?

one thing about computer is to understand it  when you don,t come through in to the computer  you can miss it . ability for you is to lean it get a teacher of your self who can train you in to computer . the next level of computer  is to  categorizes the can of computer  you should use not all computer is good for you to work ok. after that lean how to  open computer  on difference location that is the most important issue of computer how to boot it because not all every body known it that is why you should  very fast as you see it . my friend always asking me why,  why my computer did not turn off when there is not light is the reason why i say is those thing connect to it ,that make he ok .

What is important is to be able to survive. Computers are not more important than surviving.

1. Shelter

2. Food

3. Clothes

4. Medicine

What I listed above is important. Computers won't keep you warm if you live in a country that has cold weather, and computers don't satisfy hunger, and computers don't cure people who are sick.

Use a prybar and hammer to open computer

Your grammar is terrible and here is a meme to prove it.

knowinf how to use a computer comes with practice

Yes, but my computer is not in a can.

• John

That's easy for YOU to say!

Yup, you're a wizard for sure.

Use that computer to improve your English language skills.

• L'nya

Matt 24:14,21,29-31,42,44 jw.org

• Rick B

Your post makes absolutely no sense.