Ksenia asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 1 month ago

What’s the best alternative to plastic straws?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Don't use straws. Don't complicate things. 

• John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I found some thick paper straws on amazon.

• patty
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I have been to restaurants that have paper straws. u have to watch out u don't bend them.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Drink from a glass or the bottle or can with out one.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Best alternative to plastic straws...no straw!  There is a reason cups were invented, and it was not to house straws. You don't need a straw unless you have a serious mouth problem.

• 4 weeks ago

I think it's the best thing to rurn a paper straw into a plastic straw. Because it is easy to recycle if it is made of paper.

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh, I don't know, at a guess - and I may be wrong on this; How about we just use the cup or glass the drink is in?

• 1 month ago

No straw. Drink out of the container.

• al
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Not using straws, you just don't need them.

• skeptik
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

So when your customers ask for straws, tell them that in accordance with the new restrictions, you've stopped providing them.
      It's pretty much the same thing that happens when cities institute water restrictions.

• 1 month ago

Maybe stainless steel straws.

• Supreme Thoughts
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Honestly if you're a restaurant that don't want plastic straws, do you really need them? Maybe trying to be an environmentally friendly restaurant will look good. Like I hardly ever use them. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.