Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 month ago

is this a normal fetish?

being honest i've at times pretended to be another race, pretended to be black on websites in the past, because it gives me a sexual fetish? i don't know why i did it, or why it is but i have, i'm in reality a white man from the uk,  should i be concerned about this fetish or would i need therapy for it?

i appreciate it might sound strange, but i suppose many people have unusual fetishes they keep in the closet. id appreciate honest sincere replies.

Sounds like you might have a racial fetish, which is a little odd, but hey, whatever floats your boat

You should watch the show "Arrested Development." There is a character named Tobias Funke with whom you might sympathize.

Your fetish is very tame to a lot of other people's fetishes. As long as you're not harming anyone, I don't see a problem with it at all. You don't need therapy. 

• Ludwig

Perfectly normal and quite common. I frequently pretend to be Diana Ross.

• Mr. P

Think of it like Mr Benn from the childrens tv show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyO4b8JjKfM

Youtube thumbnail

You are just trying on another personality for size to see how it fits. I don't think you need therapy - just be careful not to offend.

Personally I think Donald trump has an oompa loompa fettish and dreams of having his own glass elevator, but as long as he doesn't hurt anyone he can have his dreams.

That’s pretty weird

Naw, it’s extremely weird. Get help immediately.