Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 month ago

is this a normal fetish?

being honest i've at times pretended to be another race, pretended to be black on websites in the past, because it gives me a sexual fetish? i don't know why i did it, or why it is but i have, i'm in reality a white man from the uk,  should i be concerned about this fetish or would i need therapy for it?

i appreciate it might sound strange, but i suppose many people have unusual fetishes they keep in the closet. id appreciate honest sincere replies.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Sounds like you might have a racial fetish, which is a little odd, but hey, whatever floats your boat

• 4 weeks ago

You should watch the show "Arrested Development." There is a character named Tobias Funke with whom you might sympathize.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Your fetish is very tame to a lot of other people's fetishes. As long as you're not harming anyone, I don't see a problem with it at all. You don't need therapy. 

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Perfectly normal and quite common. I frequently pretend to be Diana Ross.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mr. P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Think of it like Mr Benn from the childrens tv show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyO4b8JjKfM

Youtube thumbnail

You are just trying on another personality for size to see how it fits. I don't think you need therapy - just be careful not to offend.

Personally I think Donald trump has an oompa loompa fettish and dreams of having his own glass elevator, but as long as he doesn't hurt anyone he can have his dreams.

• 1 month ago

That’s pretty weird

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Naw, it’s extremely weird. Get help immediately.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.