Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 days ago

Who wants to see Hillary Clinton make another run at the White House?

She actually won the first time so maybe she can actually win again.  

• Jim2
    6 days ago

I'm holding out for someone really honest. Though Hillary is a SAINT compared to Trump (who isn't?) she did wrongly delete her emails. I know I'm asking for the impossible, though, when I ask for a really honest politician!

• don
      4 days agoReport

By "wrongly" I hope you mean "CRIMINALLY" which is the real truth.

• 4 days ago

Some Americans......

• 5 days ago

years ago I posted this:  https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20150...  tee-hee, mmmm fun.  good times.... sigh

• 5 days ago

Although she's very well-qualified and could likely be a competent President, I feel the same now as I did in 2016 and would not want her to run again.  

That said, while applying direct blame may be unfair, the cost and overall effect her running had on the country remains immeasurable.  With the utterly unprecedented exception of Trump who was/remains unqualified both personally & professionally, she was the most flawed nominee of either major party in history and regardless of how remote or unthinkable, the only candidate who could possibly be defeated by Trump.      

• 6 days ago

I hate to say it, but her political career is effectively over at this point.

• sirjester099
      5 days agoReport

If for some ungodly reason Sanders won the nomination, Trump would surely win again! Most democrats would not vote for him; me included!

• 6 days ago

I would love to see her make another run.... just so I can cheer when she LOSES again!

• 6 days ago

Hahaha hahahaha

6 days ago

Donald Trump would win if hillary won, but he will lose against anyone else.

• humpty
    6 days ago

Like Trump, Biden and Sanders, Hillary Clinton is too old to be physically up to the job. Of the older candidates only Elizabeth Warren is in good physical condition.

• 6 days ago

Her opponent obviously.

• DS M
      6 days agoReport

Yes, Obama and Trump know that personally.

• JonZ
    6 days ago

I definitely wish she would, because she would trounce Donald Trump, especially now that the US voters are more informed and aware of Putin and Wikileaks attempts to aid Trump with lies and misinformation! 

• koalatcomics
      5 days agoReport

do you even know what the steele dossier is, asshat?  this was HER Russian "meddling" that Pelosi could care less about.