Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 6 days ago

Whats the worst injury you ever had?

6 days ago

Depends on how you define “worst.” I had a severe fall with a badly bruised hip, which meant I could not walk without severe pain for over a month, and with no visible injury I got little sympathy from anyone. I have also smashed a toe which looked awful and hurt forever, and still aches with weather changes. Then there is the time I stepped on a board with a long rusty nail in it and fainted a couple of times dealing with that injury.

• 4 days ago

I have a shower I go forward

• 4 days ago

I have a propensity for falls.  So as I go forward, I am finding ways to deal with that.

• I don't know who I am right now or who I should be. I can't decide upon neither. 

• 5 days ago

Well, I had a massive stroke that almost killed me at the age of 28!!

• John
    5 days ago

Injury is just impossible for some. Its always the 'other' guy that gets hurt.

Has to do with being upfront and honest and using neither cold cocking or back hitting 

Like those cjeapo frightened loosers do 

They are 'frightened' so they club you from behind...looooosers....

• 6 days ago

I had a 3rd degree sprain once from basketball on my right ankle and it was the most pain I've ever felt from an injury and ive broken a bone before but nothing can compare to that sprain. every night for like a week it felt like the inside of my ankle was on fire

• Jon6 days agoReport

Broken right arms are the worst.

• k w
    6 days ago

just a stroke.......

• k w
      6 days agoReport

it's been 2yrs and I'm still healing.......

• 6 days ago

When I was 13, I hyperextended my knee and tore it. It was the most pain I had ever felt, in body and heart, because I couldn't dance anymore. I'm 35 now, it will still hurt from time to time, and I still can't turn it correctly or dance like I used to.

• k w
      6 days agoReport

yeah, I also had a torn meniscus, and got knee surgery, man did that hurt after the meds from the surgery did....the prescription meds barely covered the pain......for weeks.....

• Mark
    6 days ago

I broke my right kneecap and nose in a car accident (someone changed lanes and hit me head-on.)

• 6 days ago

.............................................