Jill asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

In all honestly, how do we feel about the bald look?

Losing hair fast, need validation NOW

No one cares that you're losing hair. That happens to some people no one is judging you and if they are judging you then they're sh*tty people and that's it. But if it bothers you that much just buy one of those wigs that looks natural.

I like it it’s handsome

It wouldn't suit me, but when I see (hear) bald dudes complain about not having hair it makes me notice that which I did not notice. 

In other words... it's not that bad but then... I'm not a female... I'm a straight male commenting on a situation that I (for now) am not dealing with myself. 

i think it’s fine

i dont have a picture of you so dont ask....

you would look ok i wouldnt try it tho

It's fine, don't worry do much

grosss lol horrible

• delicate4 weeks agoReport

like your disgusting personality and non-existent social skills?

Balding/being bald isn't bad..? Like, it doesn't look any worse or better than someone with hair. Yeah, you probably don't think have bald patches look great, but it's really whatever. Losing hair is a natural process and it will happen to everyone at different ages. Embrace it and don't be self-concious. Go with the flow.

It’s cool.............