Why are Virgo women so annoying?

I didn't invite her and now shes having a freaking temper tantrum throwing everybody under the bus. They're the most annoying sign

Virgo Sun women are fine, but Virgo Moon women... 🙄 Whiny, negative, gossipy, micromanaging.

I AM SURPRISED CUZ THEY ARE ANALYTICAL THINKERS....BUT HER RISING SIGN MIGHT BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

They don't know how to act they have a severe complex. They see themselves as more perfect than everyone else put themselves up on a pedestal so when people treat them how we actually feel about them they fly into victim mode. With a brain of a child it's poor me you don't like me like you should why didn't you invite me. wah wah waah. They're the children of the zodiac next to aries. On the lower end of development and maturity. They're very half baked with a lot of low self esteem issues and mental disorders. Like someone else said just don't associate with them. There's a very good reason why they're known to not to be well liked by many or have any or a lot of friends or associates.

Virgo women like to feel that they are the best. They like to be first place, on top, the most popular. Not sure about younger virgo women, but I’ve worked with a lot of Virgo women in the work place and they strive to shine. If they are thrown, or something has happened out of the control (as they love organisation) then the walls will crumble down and that will be it. She would have felt humiliated. They will bear a grudge and will have a huff. At some point, they get on it with but they never forget - wasn’t sure about where you didn’t invite her to I presumed a social event.

If it was somewhere like your home or somewhere more private and you didn’t invite her, once again she will throw her toys out of the pram. Especially if she had a vision or something planned out in her head and it’s not taken place as you haven’t invited her. Virgos can feel a way about stuff like this, especially when they have something all planned out.

Source(s): Experience

Hmmmmmm........

• Worst sign ever with the worst ugliest pug faced women that's why. She's just mad no one wants her. Slap her with a wet rag that will calm her childish a** down

We can all come across as though we believe ourselves to be empathetic and caring towards others, just by being our usual self. But what if our usual self is annoying but we don't actually see it ourselves? It's just a thought! 

Just ignore them

• I feel like a grown woman should act like one. She is acting like a child. She knows what she's doing

• Jade

You can't group everyone under one sign, it's the birth chart that is more specific to the person

• I looked her chart up she has four planets in virgo. This is pure virgo woman

• Goerge

Darn it. Here I thought I was commander of my ship and now I find out the month of my birth creates my destiny and fate.

• I dont know about destiny and fate but it definitely explains your actions