Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

Elderly people are evil as hell for stealing all my youth, making me grow wrinkles all over my body, and making me age quickly?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Yeah, we are. You should have died young, and then you would have been spared old age.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Well if you would have taken more care of yourself healthwise you wouldn't have all of these problems, I am 65 years old and very healthy, I workout everyday, eat right and drink a lot of water and ppl have told me over and over that I look like I am in my 30's. You also need to stop these negativity attitudes and start being more happy and smile alot.  No one is forcing you to be what you are now..you live your life they way you wanted it so it is more your faults then anyone else.

• 4 weeks ago

You are correct and we do apologies. But it is not entirely our fault. You see, it is a disease that is incurable handed down since the beginning of time. But we do apologize. 

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What the hell are you whining about now?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You do a lot of that yourself what you do with your body why blame older people that's crazy.

• Piero
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You gave your youth away, when you didn't study in school. You opted for hard physical, outdoor work. You gave it away, when you voted for people that destroyed our unions, so you had to work in unhealthy environments for long hours. You decided you didn't want your youth, when you allowed the 1% to keep you working, without retirement benefits, until you were infirm..

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Get yourself help as soon as possible!!!!!

• 1 month ago

calm down and go relax somewhere, take a hot bath.

• RP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What's wrong with you? Elderly people are too busy caring for themselves to age you, or anyone. It seems you've let your youth slip away. Wake up while there's still time and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to salvage the little that's left.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

OK, thanks for sharing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.