Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

Do you think the person who said this to me is my friend?

Tom you can always speak to me :) and I don't know of anyone who hates you youre such a lovely person.

What does 'such a lovely person' mean here?

• Z

It means that the person thinks you are a good person. If the person is offering to be available to you whenever you want to speak with someone, then it means that the person wants to be your friend.

• Alan H

Sounds like more than just friendship 

Sounds like someone who wants to be a good friend.  Take it as that and nothing else unless more enters the picture.  Then you can act on any new development in the relationship.

• James

No, that's a dangerous and subversive statement and I would be on my guard against him.

• John

Have you ever heard of your best fiend?

Its a marriage.

Who is the person that said it to you? SOmeone on YA? If so that's kinda weird

If it's someone in real life, then they're tryna either flirt or felt you were lonely and offered to be nice. 

Or maybe they were just tryna be friendly (alittle too friendly) since they know your good qualities.

A soft-landing.

one of 3 things could be going on here:

1) she/he lovvvvvvvvvvves you

2) a friend

3)she mocking you

I say she because come on lets face it "mean girls" act like bitches

So which part of 'you are a lovely person' makes you think the person might dislike you?

It means that YET AGAIN, you are posting made up crap for Christ only knows what reason.... You clearly have 'issues' and they need addressing, but fantasising on here hoping someone will believe you is not the way to go. 

She loves you.......