Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 months ago

Is she interested in me or just polite?

I met a girl at school party and we chatted for a bit, and she added me on FB later. She always likes my pictures, and when I see her in hallways i wave or say hi and she does the same thing. She is a year younger than me in school, so we don’t have any classes together but frequently meet in between classes in the hallway. A second time I chatted with her was in the school cafeteria line up. We chatted for few mins and she asked me few questions about myself and schoolwork, but she had to leave cuz she was running late to class. Does she like me? Whenever we meet I always wave at her and she always wave and smile ( even if we r far apart, but we have only had conversations twice in the last 6 months). I’m not sure how she feels about me. She is a nice person, smart, perhaps on the shy side. Is she interested or just a polite girl?

No, just because she talks to you and says hi to you doesn’t mean she likes you.

• Alan H

Why not take the matter into your own hands?

Ask her to join you for coffee....take it from there 

She's probably wondering the same thing about you..

dude she just being polite

Just being polite probably. Obviously she does like you, but perhaps not in the ultimate interested way.