Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

Do you agree that anyone who thinks Liberals are Nuts is a complete idiot who obviously doesn't understand medical science?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If I see one more question about that miserable fool, I swear, I am going to put my fist through this computer screen. STOP POSTING THIS CRAP!!!

• sdc_99
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Well, I suppose if they think Liberals are "Nuts" in the botanical sense you could argue that they don't understand science of any sort as people aren't plants.  But really, this is a stupid question existing only to piss people off.

• 1 month ago

What does being a liberal have to do with medical science? Most people don't even know anything about the mechanics of their own body or about reproduction - liberals and otherwise

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Everyone hates LAN we wish he would die

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Whatever LAN says is usually spot-on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think that obsessive stalkers prove just how insane they are.

• LAN
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Mr Right is answering his own questions again.  You have to wonder just how insane he is now

• 1 month ago

Many think you need to take your stuffed animal to your safe place. How do you feel about being the generation that will never be ready for adulthood?

• 1 month ago

This is an interesting psychiatric question.

Since America was founded by Liberals during the Age of Reason and the founding values we set down in our Declaration of Independence is equality and rights for all, then THIS IS WHAT AMERICAN LIBERALISM IS.

And since Americans should have LEARNED this while in grade school and if they have a high school diploma, then they should have learned American history and american Government.

Ergo, to say that American Liberalism is a mental or emotional dysfunction is to declare America as dysfunctional.

American Liberals are NO DIFFERENT TODAY than when we founded this nation.  Our main goal is still equality under the law and sacred personal rights for all of us.  The equality that people seek today and the nature of their personal rights might be different from one decade to another, but the ideal remains the same.

Thank you for a good question.

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's wrong to think liberals are crazy. They are a necessary part of the democratic process in America.

• LAN
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

No they really aren't.  But Then neither are conservatives.

• 1 month ago

Or rather people don't understand botany.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yes, plants. The OP speaks of Liberals and nuts, and nuts have nothing to do with medical science.  Nuts are the seeds of plants.

• 1 month ago

They don't even have balls, so I am sure I would not say that they are balls. 

• 1 month ago

Do you mean that people who think Liberals are testicles don't understand medical science? Because I would have to agree with that. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.