Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 8 months ago

Do you agree that anyone who thinks Liberals are Nuts is a complete idiot who obviously doesn't understand medical science?

If I see one more question about that miserable fool, I swear, I am going to put my fist through this computer screen. STOP POSTING THIS CRAP!!!

• sdc_99

Well, I suppose if they think Liberals are "Nuts" in the botanical sense you could argue that they don't understand science of any sort as people aren't plants.  But really, this is a stupid question existing only to piss people off.

What does being a liberal have to do with medical science? Most people don't even know anything about the mechanics of their own body or about reproduction - liberals and otherwise

Everyone hates LAN we wish he would die

• Edna

Whatever LAN says is usually spot-on.

• LAN

I think that obsessive stalkers prove just how insane they are.

• LAN

Mr Right is answering his own questions again.  You have to wonder just how insane he is now

Many think you need to take your stuffed animal to your safe place. How do you feel about being the generation that will never be ready for adulthood?

This is an interesting psychiatric question.

Since America was founded by Liberals during the Age of Reason and the founding values we set down in our Declaration of Independence is equality and rights for all, then THIS IS WHAT AMERICAN LIBERALISM IS.

And since Americans should have LEARNED this while in grade school and if they have a high school diploma, then they should have learned American history and american Government.

Ergo, to say that American Liberalism is a mental or emotional dysfunction is to declare America as dysfunctional.

American Liberals are NO DIFFERENT TODAY than when we founded this nation.  Our main goal is still equality under the law and sacred personal rights for all of us.  The equality that people seek today and the nature of their personal rights might be different from one decade to another, but the ideal remains the same.

Thank you for a good question.

• martin

It's wrong to think liberals are crazy. They are a necessary part of the democratic process in America.

• LAN

No they really aren't.  But Then neither are conservatives.

They don't even have balls, so I am sure I would not say that they are balls. 

Do you mean that people who think Liberals are testicles don't understand medical science? Because I would have to agree with that.