Which woman of these 3 should I marry?

I am 31 yrs old man from India where we have to marry in our own cast. I found only three woman for me in my cast for arranged marriage.

1) 7 years younger, very heavy weird voice like transgenders, and teeth outside showing. Also she has lack of intellectual maturity.

Very good nature and clean character. Good height.

2) 4 years younger. Doesn't look ok from face and body structure. Had boyfriend in college.

Voice is ok. Intelligent.

3) Same age. Voice ok. Character ok. Intelligent.

Gets angry on small matters by her nature. Also she is a bit fatty. Height 5 foot only.(my height is 5.9") 

ummmm none of these sow billy's sound good enough for a man like you

• Alan H

Nobody else has the right to tell you 

But NOT one with a boyfriend 

First off, the caste system was outlawed in India in 1950 so what you're doing is by your own choice (and is technically illegal). But as you seem pretty critical of all these women maybe you should just wait until you find someone you don't have major complaints about...or consider that you're not really constrained to your "caste".

• Sahil

Caste outlawed from constitution but not from people's mind.

Have you talked to them much are you sure they're available and interested in you?  I would keep looking because you don't seem happy with any of them.  I don't know the protocol regarding arranged marriage what if you settle on one and she turns you down for marriage...  How do you find these potential brides... Maybe you can hire help to find more... Good Luck...and God Bless

• Ocimom

Number 3.  But why are you focusing how a person looks and talks?

• Sahil

If you are man then can you live with woman with manly voice? I can't. This is why.

• Raja

No.1- due to lack of intellectual maturity not desirable and not suitable as a partner. No.3 Hot tempered .Life will be impossible with such a partner.Height is another factor that count as a mismatch.No.2 Age gap is ok intelligence and voice ok. As far as face and body structure i.e appearance is concerned remember beauty of a girl lies not in her face but in her heart.Since it is going to be an arranged marriage according to your culture discuss with your parents about this girl and come to a conclusion. Ignore the boy friend affair during school going age.

• Sahil

No1 has very irritating heavy voice.

None of them - forget your caste - it is doing you no favors. If you would be happy marry a women from the lowest cast... She will appreciate that you think of her as higher class woman. She will become the most beautiful women in the world for you... Caste will be broken and you will be happy....Perhaps mother or father will be sad or mad about it at first but as they see how happy she is they will learn to be happy about it too.

• Andrew Smith

Sahil.  It is up to YOU to convince the girl's parents that despite any caste differences YOU will be the very best husband for their daughter.  Naturally they are skeptical.  Which is why you have to do some work yourself.

If I were you I would stay single, and not marry anyone. Your choices don't seem desirable. I think it's better to be single, and happy than to be unhappily married.

• Brian

So, you let your parents and YA folk choose your bride. Good luck in life.

Whatever y'all want