Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 4 weeks ago

Would you consider buying a drill set if you just need to drill a few holes ?

• Lisa A

If you are not a handy person, and have no other projects at all, I would borrow, not buy. Ask your friends if you can borrow their drill for one night. And return promptly. Maybe you can return the favor someday.

• y

I would, only becouse i will end up using them. If I didn't normally use them, I'd by the individual sizes I needed only.

No. I already have one.

• ron h

I would not be afraid to buy a used CORDED drill at a garage sale or pawn shop.  You may need to buy a good extension cord to run it. the little extension cords for table lamps may cause the drill to die.   "Drill set?"  are you talking about drill bits?  You can buy one bit at a time at Home Depot or Lowes or Tru-Value stores.    Others have mentioned borrowing a drill.  Do that if you can.   Used CORDLESS tools are more of a gamble--replacing a bad battery is kinda expensive.   If you've got Harbor Freight in your area, look at these. https://www.harborfreight.com/power-tools/drills-d...

Source(s): Others have mentioned borrowing a drill. Do that if you can.
  • angie

Ya but cheap like Craigslist, garage sale or Walmart.