Jack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will you vote for him in 2020?

He's an idiot in my opinion.

Charles he was born into a wealthy family from the start so it was easy for him.

Justin Thyme: You sad, strange little man.

Favorite Answer

I will not vote for him. He's a  pathological liar, corrupt and criminal. He has divided the country more then any other president in modern history. I don't care if it's the greatest economy is the history of the world, he is damaging the country and is a embarrassment. the long term damage he is causing isn't worth it..

• James

I think half the people here who pretend to be able to vote are actually foreign enemies of our country like drug cartel members and communists posing as typical obnoxious Democrats . They all have the same goals

• Duck

Hells naw......

If I was an American citizen, I would not vote for him. I don't intensely dislike him but just find him incompetent for the role of President. He has no political background and he encouraged ignorance and prejudice in a short few years. He has devolved America. It is nearly 2020 - this is not the America we want in this day and age of racial progression.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He is a buffoon, not politicians. more like a circus clown.   

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

I voted for him the first time and ill vote for him again. Hes far from an idiot like you call him. This man won the presidency. Nice picture you chose of him by the way...he looks 'happy'

• GrandpaJon1 month agoReport

Jim unfortunately for you leftists your little tin gods were unable to throw out that "ancient document" the constitution, so the election is still decided by the electoral college.

Hell to the freaking no. I used to support him but after all that he is done there is no way in hell I am voting for him.

• Hell no F Donald trump.

• Terry1 month agoReport

One sentence explains and a single character "F," probably standing for "foxtrot," or "****" should explain why you dislike Trump pretty well.....

• Prince

No, absolutely I will not. He has the hubris to think of himself as above country;that, loyalty should be to him personally. He calls his political opponents "enemies" and dissent "treason". Not how a democracy or, even a republic works. He is a demagogue attempting to become a dictator. 

• Jim1 month agoReport

Mark, you are not very intelligent. President Trump remembers more and has more intelligence in his little finger than you will ever have even  if you live to be 100. Do you even know the meaning of Dementia?

No way in hell.