Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

If a guy stops for a while during sex, is it because he's trying not to *** quickly?

Update:

*Ejaculate

64 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

it means he's pooped out and needs to take a breather.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes he is about to Come so he pauses.

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe he's dying from the stench of your pusy

• James
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

If he pauses while having sex it is highly likely one of these:

1. He's tired.

2. He was about to xxx but there was a disruption maybe because the sexual position was a bit awkward that he could not thrust sufficiently so he wants a different position.

3. He's  having a bit of cramp.

4. He doesn't want to xxx yet and wants the session to last a bit longer. 

5. He wants to xxx but his body isn't ready 

to release so he's a bit frustrated with his own body because he wants to get the session over with. He could had probably ejaculated too much after meeting other women or masturbated prior to having sex with you so his sperm has temporarily reduced. It is also possible that he's saving his *** for another sexual session or for a different partner.  He might not just want to xxx to avoid being tired because he has to go to work or has other physical activities to do and wants to be a bit active and alert.  I'm a guy. My girlfriend often fall asleep at work due to exhaustion if i make her to orgasm early morning before she goes to work. Men are often tired after ejaculation too.

6. The strength of his erection has fallen because of erectile  dysfunction or he wasn't probably too sexually aroused before starting the sex in the first place. 

• Ana
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Or her p*ussy stinks so he needs to get a breath of fresh air 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Typically it's because he finds the woman to be repulsive. :(

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Most likely.    He wants to extend the time he is inside you.     Do you?

• 4 weeks ago

Yes , or maybe he is tired

• 4 weeks ago

I wouldn't know.  But it does make sense.

• 4 weeks ago

Most likely. The longer it lasts, isn't it better for you too? He might be just wanting the sex to last longer

• 4 weeks ago

I mean, good sex is physically and mentally taxing so sometimes we guys just need to back off, just need to take a short break while we prepare to pound our woman into next month lol. Hope that answers your question well enough.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.