Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 4 weeks ago

When will people be like me and cut out junk food from their diet ?

So far I have eliminated - 

ALL meat and fish

ALL cooking fats and oils

ALL Dairy

Eggs

Bread

Pasta

Rice

Cereals

ALL sugar and sugar based foods

ALL salt

ALL fruits

Underground vegetables (carrots, onions, potatoes etc)

Tea, coffee and all caffeine.

ALL alcohol

All these foods cause cancer, obesity, heart disease and this is a proven fact, many millennials are eliminating these from their diets so it is only a matter of time until these "foods" are no never eaten again right? 

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Dimo
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

When they want to die.

NO food has been proven to cause cancer, obesity and/or heart disease.

• 4 weeks ago

Its not the food that you eat. But it's also how you exercise and diet your food.

this guy is a learning chef and he makes Filipino good. 

www.stichchoi.com

• 4 weeks ago

millennials are eliminating these foods from their diet---in that case get me a big mac, super sized onion rings and a case of beer---

• 4 weeks ago

Wrong, Skippy. Why is it the Japanese tend to live so long and their diet is heavy in fish and rice?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kate
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It sounds as though you have eliminated food altogether.

• 4 weeks ago

not in your lifetime

• denise
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Fruit and vegetables are not 'Junk Food'!

• Anonymouse4 weeks agoReport

you are a worker of the illuminati. this page will expose your evil deeds https://tinyurl.com/ufl3l9j

• 4 weeks ago

In another 30 years when straight edge vegan becomes cool to the tweens looking for an identity. Right now we're coming around the end of the 1960s protest everything movement right into cocaine and vice becoming the new cool thing just like in the 70s. We'll all get rich and fat like the 80s again and then to do exactly the opposite of what dad did, our kids will go straight edge vegan again as we repeat the 90s. And all over again after that, although we may actually have those jet packs they were promising us in the 50s by then.

• 4 weeks ago

Just curious..what do you eat? 

And not all the items you have eliminated CAUSE cancer, obesity, heart disease. 

• 4 weeks ago

when theyre ready for it, i dont eat a lot of junk food myself

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

hopefully no one does that as that is not a diet as that is just retarded

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.