What is your opinion on police officers ?

Do you think police officers are bad or good people i mean they think they are Soo special than everybody

• Cee

Most of them just give back the respect they receive, so don't be a douche. 

• james

American cops. The low of the low.  Were I live now we do have good police. So depends. 

Good to have sex with..

There are good and bad cops

The attitude is they might as well do what they deem neccessary.

• BOBBER

I think police officers are great people.

There are some very good police officers out there that really don't care about getting money or about getting power they're only in the job to uphold law and order and to help people. but there is also a lot of police officers that join because the police and the sheriff is a form of a mafia. These people know that they will have immense legal power and get to carry a gun push people around and some of the police officers crave that kind of attention and power.

You've got to seriously question the emotional and mental stability of people who enthusiastically take jobs where they know they'll be getting into fights and inflicting pain on people everyday.

It's a necessary evil unless you believe the media!

There are all kinds.  I find it depends on the city, the actual police departments.  A town not far from me (nice little town, actually) has a reputation for guys getting a speeding ticket for 26 in a 25 zone, and for some reason the guys who get these tickets are mostly black.  Thankfully, we don't see that where I live.