When is Australia going to have a climate change revolution and demand an end to immigration?

We can't afford more migrants.

We must plant lots of trees.

We are in a desperate situation.

Our water is critically low.

Our climate is fragile.

Our wildlife is endangered.

• amy

I dont believe in a climate emergency or man made global warming however I agree our current environment in Australia is in bad shape and we need to plant more trees for multiple reasons. 

• -

Unless you're a black fella, you also come from migrant stock.

• dj

We need immigrants to do stuff like picking fruit that locals do not want to do.

• ausblue

they work as slave labor ..is that good?? nope.....greedy famers  grow way more than whats needed  …..tons is plowed in ..and all the trees are chained dragged  down..wicked!

I have a good idea. Instead moaning about the "climate change" why don't you join the fight as a volunteer firefighter? It might leads to a full time job with a salary.

a ban on immigration does not fit in with the socialist agenda of some politicians 

Climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the same globalists who demand unsustainable mass immigration.

If your water is critically low, how are you going to get trees to grow?

• amy

wow centrelink that actually surprised me that you know tree growth encourages rainfall. I mean I only know coz I went to uni and learnt there and had free access at the time to science paper. Ive never heard anyone mention it outside of that.