Do you think Trumps supporters will still be supporting him when he is in prison?

HILLARY IS MORE LIKELY TO END UP IN PRISON INSTEAD TRUMP

The question should be will the Democrats still support Democrats when they go to jail for treason 

LOL............cnn is not you best choice

Yes. Forgettaboutit. Most of them are already in prison. Trump has convicts voting in the election.

• Cathy

I do not know about the others but I will support him even if he shoots 1,000 people at Times-Square 

Source(s): President Trump

You really should be asking that about the LYING DEMOCRITS and about HILLARY being placed above the law.

The only purpose for your question is to stoke your political ego. You're not trying to learn anything.

• Sally

I can't wait to see him with a prison haircut.

Every last one of us will be supporting Donald Trump while he's in prison financially our taxes will go to pay for the exorbitant price I've keeping a man in a prison segregated from the general population and closely guarded. it cost about $60,000 to keep a normal prisoner in a cell for a year you can absolutely count on the fact that it will cost about $200,000 to keep the United States president segregated from the normal population.

Your confidence in Trump going to prison is very interesting to say the least.