Do you think Trumps supporters will still be supporting him when he is in prison?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

HILLARY IS MORE LIKELY TO END UP IN PRISON INSTEAD TRUMP

• 4 weeks ago

The question should be will the Democrats still support Democrats when they go to jail for treason 

• 4 weeks ago

LOL............cnn is not you best choice

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes. Forgettaboutit. Most of them are already in prison. Trump has convicts voting in the election.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cathy
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I do not know about the others but I will support him even if he shoots 1,000 people at Times-Square 

Source(s): President Trump
  • 4 weeks ago

You really should be asking that about the LYING DEMOCRITS and about HILLARY being placed above the law.

• 4 weeks ago

The only purpose for your question is to stoke your political ego. You're not trying to learn anything.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I can't wait to see him with a prison haircut.

• 4 weeks ago

Every last one of us will be supporting Donald Trump while he's in prison financially our taxes will go to pay for the exorbitant price I've keeping a man in a prison segregated from the general population and closely guarded. it cost about $60,000 to keep a normal prisoner in a cell for a year you can absolutely count on the fact that it will cost about $200,000 to keep the United States president segregated from the normal population.

• 4 weeks ago

Your confidence in Trump going to prison is very interesting to say the least.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.