What do I get her for Christmas? ?

I really like her and don’t know what to get her for Christmas 🎄 help me please 

• Daisy

Ask her for a 'wish list'.  Buy her something off of that (within your budget/means).

You can also buy some 'comfort' products like lotions, bubble bath, etc.   Some of the shops have them already packaged. 

How close are you to this person?  You may also want to check out "Things Remembered"   This store has lots of personal items within various price points like an initial necklace or a blanket embroidered with her name on it. 

Check out Etsy.   Go to jewelry and find something there.   I bought some initial/birthstone necklaces for friends who have January birthdays.   They loved them!

A place in the LGBTQ

Get her a perfume called “A Little Sexy.” It smells good, and the name is suggestive. 

A watchhhhhhhhhhhh 

• audrey

Perfume or costume jewelry is always good.

• zeno

Nothing. As Christians is a fake holiday

Created by New York liberals to increase

Winter commercial sales and make the

Poor and middle class waste money and

Enrich the super wealthy class. It is purely

Manipulation or a scam to grab your money.

Some diaaaackkkkkk

Depends on what she likes and what kind of message you expect to send.

Get her what she likes? - deep.

Get her what all girls like? - casual. No strings.

• .

Learn her likes. If she is a reader, by her a book. If she is a gamer, buy her a video game. If she is a sport fanatic, buy her some gloves or a training bag. Just make sure she hasn't read or had the video game or book before you buy it to her.

I think she’d love a pair of my boxers