When pain management doesn't help, what are other alternatives for back pain due to bulged discs and arthritis?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

You need medical professionals to help with your ongoing care.  Consider a physiotherapist that is specialized in orthopedics to help you with this.  You may also want to see a neurologist/neurosurgeon to see if there are any suggestions that they have too.

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe you need physical therapy to strengthen your core muscles. You need pain medication for your arthritis pain but good luck finding a doctor who will prescribe it. 

• 4 weeks ago

I'm not sure which one but maybe ice or heat? Please do not rely on my suggestion. Ask your doctor.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Anything suggested IS pain management.   Broaden your horizons. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

no joke--I had a bulging disc, tried acupuncture, massage therapist, and pain killers, none worked---had an ultrasound done on my back 12 years ago, narry a pain ever since---

• 1 month ago

‘Drugging and cutting’ are what American mainstream medicine recommends. The alternative approaches that would do more good and might even heal you are Bernie Sanders/ snowflake/ leftist communist conspiracy theories and not paid for by a lot of health insurance companies. A friend of mine’s father was a doctor and he had chronic back problems and used to get acupuncture which was the only thing that helped. But I’m sure that’s not what he was taught in medical school. I’m sure none of the Pig Pharma sales reps who came around to his office giving him free pens and notepads and samples of prescription drugs would have wanted him to tell his patients to do the same thing.....welcome to fvcking America, where the destruction of your physical and mental

health is somebody else’s Porsche and mansion 

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The discs can be removed, my friend had it done and it worked well. Only Meds can help arthritis.

• k w
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

search for and read  about [ borax conspiracy], it'll give you a new perspective you never knew about....

• 1 month ago

Strong pain medication or surgery. There is no other alternative.

• 1 month ago

Maybe a shot ? I don't know exactly but you do have the option of talking to a neurologist about this

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

search for the 'borax conspiracy' and read it, it'll give you a new perspective on healing

• k w
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

maybe she's got more fear than I imagined......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.