will the judge force my ex to explain why he got me pregnant when he could of left me alone?

My ex filed a complaint/motion for paternity, child support, custody. I responded stating I don't want a DNA test because I know he's the father. I also asked the judge to have him pay for my pain and suffering. And have him explain why he got me pregnant when he should have left me alone. I requested I have sole legal custody and my mom have shared custody. For my reasons I said because he does satanic rituals. Can I get in trouble if he proves he doesn't. And will the judge follow my request. My baby is 2 months old

Attachment image

18 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Unless you're claiming this was rape you're assumed to be 50% responsible for the pregnancy. More to the point you got to make 100% of the decision as to whether the baby was born or not ('cause he didn't get a vote on abortion). The court can order a DNA test to prove his paternity and that does give him the right to challenge you for custody. If you want to sue him in civil court for this alleged pain and suffering you can do so, but that would be totally separate from the child custody case.

  • 4 weeks ago

    I doubtit very much, any more than he would force you to explain why you allowed him to get you pregnant.

    Also such question as this should be directed to your attorney, not here.

    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    You have to have a DNA test done, if the child is declared his then he will have to pay support he has a right to have visitation with his child unless you can prove that he is an unfit father, this has nothing to do with your mother who should keep her nose out of your business, your mother cannot share custody, it is not her child! by the way you get nothing for pain and suffering, next time keep your legs closed.

  • 1 month ago

    You seemed incredibly young and quite immature. I suggest you get a lawyer to represent yourself because you are not doing a very good job. The way you choose to handle this case is surely going to disallow you custody. Again, please get a lawyer to represent you and your baby. A judge will honor the baby daddy's request for a DNA test because your word is not 100%

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    And have him explain why he got me pregnant when he should have left me alone"

    Are you mentally retarded or did he rape you because I hat to think I laughed my head off over this statement.  IF you did not want to get knocked up it is also up to YOU to prevent that by being on the pill or demanding he use a condom.

    I tried to read some of that mess and if you sent that to a Judge in this case you  will be ask to have a competency evaluation 

  • 1 month ago

    The judge may require a DNA test if either of you want this to go forwards with custody requests.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Amazing!  DNA testing is REQUIRED to be done at a Court-recognized facility in order to prove paternity.  It's just that simple.  "Pain and suffering" is NOT a claim which family court will entertain.  I doubt ANY Court is interested in a "pain and suffering" claim over a child born to an unwed mother.

    No, you and your mother can't get shared custody.  SHE'S NOT THE CHILD'S PARENT.  IF your mother is your Court-ordered guardian, and I believe that's entirely possible, then it's a different situation.

    Your argument is that the father is 100% responsible for the birth of this child, because ".. he should have just left you alone."  Laughable.  You want the father to explain "why he got you pregnant"?  Here's how it works.  First he put his penis in your vagina, then he moved his penis (or you moved your vagina), then he ejaculated, then sperm met egg and so forth.  That's why you got pregnant.  You allowed him to put his penis in your vagina.

    I do note you don't claim forced sex.

    YOU had a child with a man you claim is dangerous.  That does NOT make you look like a genius.

    Court isn't a chance for you to explain your life to the Judge.  The Court will decide which - if either - parent is capable of raising the child, financially, emotionally, physical.  It very well may be neither one of you, and the child will end up in foster care.

    You are NOT going to present a good appearance in Court.  I would NOT continue without legal counsel.

    • Judith
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

      If there are mental health issues the grandmother of the child can have some serious legal issues, particularly if there's some type of legal guardianship involved.  Based on the wording on the petition something is very, very wrong here.

  • Bruce
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    No, the judge will not follow your request. The court will only be interested in what is in the best interest of the child. Your personal feelings are irrelevant. 

  • 1 month ago

    Even if the judge wanted to, it is IMPOSSIBLE to force the father to explain why they did anything. The judge actually couldn't care less about that. If you want someone you were not married to legally declared the father, a DNA test will be required. YOU may know he is the father, but the court CAN'T take your word for it.

  • 1 month ago

    Whether or not you want a DNA test is not relevant. It will be required. He will not have to pay anything for your "pain and suffering". He won't have to explain anything.

    Yes, if you are lying in court, then that will not go well. He doesn't have to prove he doesn't, YOU have to prove he DOES. It is literally impossible to prove you don't do something.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.