Is it true women are perfect and never do anything wrong?

According to my Women's Studies class at the University of Califonia in Berkeley, if a woman does anything wrong, it's not her fault. It's always a man's fault. Is this true? 

My women’s studies professor said basically the same thing.  Women as oppressed victims of the patriarchy are not responsible for their actions the way men are.   This is why we should prosecute men who hire prostitutes, but not prosecute prostitutes.  Prostitutes are victims.  This is also why we should close women’s prisons and not send women to jail for anything.  Unlike male criminals, women resort to crime only when they are themselves victims.  It’s not that women never do anything wrong, but more that they are not responsible when they do because they are oppressed victims.  There are many feminist online resources supporting what I have said if you care to read them.   

• Noneof4 weeks agoReport

Ah yes, thank you for enlightening me. I now see that I can murder someone but it's okay, guys. I'm a woman! I am perfect!

I know of men who think women are always to blame for everything and women who think men are always to blame for everything. Both are extremist views that are ridiculous! Women and men are capable of being really wonderful people or really horrible people anything to the contrary is sexism and gender bias in either direction.

No.  No one is perfect regardless of gender.

Ya some guy doesn't see some **** and she accuses him in ignoring her he gets a life sentence in hell or in prison just for not looking at some ****. ******* assholes.

Yes it's very true. I have a lot of life experience and great powers of observation!

Yes according to womens.....

• Piero

This has been true for generations! Men are responsible. We are responsible for EVERYTHING. We are responsible for the infrastructure, and it's maintenance. We are responsible for a child's welfare, and it's mother's happiness. We are responsible for her orgasms, and even for her mistakes. Men ARE responsible, and actually proud of it. Women are not responsible. They are irresponsible.

• John

Was she kneeling and sucking your penis at the time? If not then she was obviously a man in drag.

Happens. You would need to check the length of her clitoris to find out.

With piles of bodies found in shipping cartons and dug ditches in the ground those that sling bull in this day and age are instantly suspect of being under the thumb of mudurous dictators and so regulating them to the pits then the stocks and then good whippings may be enough to clear their drunken or drugged out heads of dictatorship loyalty and change their turncoat lives around.

Otherwise hangings work too.

This is america we've had hangings before our memories are rife with them and my dreams do contain dreams of hangings and other terrible past events.

Woman created you so no

According to feminist,yes.

A women can burn down her house and it's her husbands fault.

• Elana

No, no teacher would ever say that.  It's too laughably provably false.

The reality is that gender studies logic is FAR more insidious:  Sure, women do things that are wrong, but let's only talk about the things that men do to women that are wrong.

That is, you state up front in the beginning of the class that women aren't perfect, that women can be evil etc etc - but you then spend the rest of the year ignoring that and simply beating into students over and over and over again that they are at risk from these evil men and that that is the single biggest risk they face.