Leila asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Flat chested?

So I’ve always been insecure about my breasts because I’m 16 now and still just about an a cup but after seeing a few girls with a similar chest size I’m feeling slightly less insecure. My what feels like underdeveloped breasts has always put me off talking to guys or anything like that because id be scared once our relationship would become sexual I’d be embarrassed (I’m not saying I’d be pressured into it btw). I’m just wondering what you would do :)

You don't need to worry about this. At your age, you're still developing, because breast growth is usually finished by age 18.

A good guy who is genuinely in love with you won't really care what size your breasts are. It's only part of you as a person.

I would also recommend that rather than disliking having a small bust, try to think of the benefits to it. For example, bras are cheaper because less fabric is needed to make them and you don't need them made especially for you. You will suit wearing clothes with breast pockets which is a handy place to put bits and pieces (and can also help to make your bust look bigger), plus you're less likely to have people making dirty comments about them. I've had people making rude comments about my breasts, and believe me, it's not nice at all!

Hope this helps.

I would not worry about it.  I'm a guy, not into big breasts at all.  I prefer small to medium.  And the bigger your breasts, the more they'll sag as you get older.  Besides, a guy who's interested in you for your breast size is not worth your time.  And to not attract that type of guy, I would suggest not "padding" your bra to give the wrong impression.  I also think a woman who is proud of her body is very sexy.

I was also insecure when I was younger about my small boobs (I'm probably an A or AA). But now I'm HAPPY they're small! Do you know how much more comfortable it is having small boobs? Plus they look more elegant, and won't sag. They'll hurt less, they won't get in the way. 

And men really don't care. The best guys I've been with (the kindest, most successful, etc) have told me they prefer small boobs anyway. 

Only guys who are immature worry about girls having ample boobs.  Mature guys know they are secondary and know the vagina is most important and boobs are secondary.

Your boobs might still grow (or not), but it doesn't matter, not all boys like only big water balloons x) I'm a small b-cup, and my boyfriend thinks I'm very sexy anyway. If you want to feel more confident, think about something else you like about yourself (legs ? waist ?), show that off, and try to wear feminine clothes, makeup, pretty hair and whatnot : )

You should feel good about your own body - what other people think is unimportant.

• Sky

Don't be insecure.  Be proud and confident with what you have!  First, A-cup breasts are gorgeous and any guy who values a lady should appreciate what she has.  Second, at that age you still have a few years of growth and development ahead of you, so you'll have time for them to grow more.  But whatever size they end up being, once again, be proud, confident, and happy with them as they are.

Having small breasts is okay. A lot of boys even find small **** sexy.

Embrace them. Don't feel like your lesser of a person because you don't appeal to prepubescent teenage boys. When you're older you will realize that mature and quality men don't care for your chest size. Plus small **** ROCK.

• Edna

Most of the professional women athletes (especially those involved in gymnastics) have naturally small breasts. Larger breasts would just get in their way. 

It's a sad person that is insecure due to breast size. Why would you think your breast are what you are?

• Leila1 month agoReport

There’s always someone that can’t just put helpful advice, instead judge others’ insecurities