Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How do I stop cheating?

Before I got married, I never once cheated on anyone. Since getting married, I just can’t stop. I’ve been married 9 months and I’ve cheated 50/60 times. Why is this happening? I don’t want to cheat.

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

This is scary. Statistically you will eventually end up with an STD or something worse, and unfortunately, you may pass it to your spouse.

• 1 month ago

You say you "can't" stop cheating, but I think that you can do whatever you want to do. It isn't hard to be loyal.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Perhaps ask your spouse to be in an open relationship so it will no longer be cheating. 

• 1 month ago

Go to God, say no, find positive things that make you happy. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

sounds like you have personal issues and are unhappy with yourself. fix yourself 

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Awe poor husband here's a easy remedy to stop cheating; get a cool divorce from the old ball and chain. Than sleep around all you like.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sounds like you weren't ready to get married. Maybe you and your spouse need to discuss a separation so you can get this out of your system (and hopefully come back as a more mature individual ready for commitment).

• 1 month ago

your partner must be real bad in bed

• 1 month ago

You cannot.  The reason you are cheating is because your wife doesn't love you, and you know it, realizing you have been tricked.  She was never into you in the first place, and that sucks.  Sideass, baby! - I finally gave in, and have been much happier.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You're getting something you need or want with the person you're cheating with.

• Rick
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Sara, you're right that it's wrong for him to cheat, whatever the reason.  If the marriage isn't working out, he needs to learn why and try to resolve it.  If that doesn't work, he needs to leave.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.