Do humans have any purpose to live?

Considering the advancement in AI and ML.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Invest as much time and effort in the path of God which beautifully changes your soul Worship God who has no relationship in connection to his divine being such as parents, son, children , daughter . He is completely independent and free from all these things that only apply to what he created. Worship God everyday and be conscious of him and seek help , happiness, peace, and sustenance through him. Trust in God and acknowledge always that he is control of anything and fear him as he can punish you for your sins. Do your best to improve your character for his sake at every moment you live . And increase your knowledge and wisdom to better your relationship and service to him . Make effort to direct others such as your spouse and children and family to his path 

• 4 weeks ago

I ain’t gonna be pushed around by no computer. I was born to resist. Maybe you don’t feel that way. Suit yourself. 

• 1 month ago

If the purpose of life is to compete and survive, fear emerges.

If the purpose of life is to serve and cooperate, compassion emerges.

- Brahma Kumaris

Attachment image
  • P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Each to their own! Doggedly perusing a specific purpose or crusade may actually hinder progress of self development on a broader front.

Even when machines achieve self awareness they won't have soul!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Liz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

To have true purpose in life is to have a reason for living, a clear objective, and a focal point for our efforts. The fact that we are endowed with intelligence, conscience, and the ability to reason implies that the Creator had a good purpose in putting us here. Logically, therefore, we can find and fulfill our true purpose only by living in harmony with the Creator’s purpose.

The Bible reveals that God’s purpose for us involves many things. For example, the wonderful way in which we are made is truly an expression of unselfish love on God’s part. (Psalm 40:5; 139:14) Thus, living according to God’s purpose means loving others unselfishly as God does. (1 John 4:7-11) It also means observing God’s instructions, which help us to live in harmony with his loving purpose.—Ecclesiastes 12:13; 1 John 5:3.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It still take a human to plug in the computer.

• 1 month ago

What does ML stand for ?

• j153e
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Being more human, as in Krishna or Christ, is the goal.  AI and ML are supposed to assist.  Mechanization as dulling is against Divine Mother.

Related:

The Soulless One;

Our Final Invention;

Answers by Mother Meera.

• 1 month ago

Well, some of us (not including me) enjoy life... so up for dispute at least for now is whether or not AI (I don't know what ML stands for) does or not...

• According to statistics, that I used for one of my recent publications, we are slowly being ousted out of the economy by robots. However, we will always have purpose in relation to inorganic beings because they can not operate without service to some human needs. Meaning, there will always be robots that are working to assist man's biological imperative, and the other way is true too, for awhile that is. Till when? Till the robots themselves are building robots. But do we allow that? To ask, is to diverge.

I think we will work hand-in-hand with robots. They may out perform are smartest scientists, but we can also get simplified data on the matters. The quest for knowledge, becomes less of a human endeavor, and a more shared quest. Fun!

• peter m
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

If you think that they will out perform our smartest scientists then count my thumbs down. Include also the NON-smartest scientists, & ordinary people in the question. 

• 1 month ago

nopey nope nope nopity nope.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.