Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why are cancers such an underrated sign?

The sign get so much flack when it's actually good genuine people. Protective, fun, smart, creative, in tuned with the emotions, strong... And more.. why do people wanna hate, compared to other sign which get so much praise like Leos, Scorpios, Geminis, Aires.

Cancers is one of the best people to be honest. And should get more love than being underrated, along with Aquarius, Virgos, and Tauruses.

Because people are jealous of us. People only hate...what they feel inferior to. Cancer, Virgo, Aquarius, Gemini, Cap, Pisces are the most attractive female signs....and they know that.

Agree. Cancer Sun/Scorpio Moon is one of the most emotionally powerful Sun/Moon combos out there. Love it

not for me. One of my best friends in the world is a cancer...I miss her so much...she is 500 mi away.

because they're overly emotional to the point of being insufferably annoying. being around a cancer is EXHAUSTING. they tend to be the mom friend of the group and are typically just very boring and judgemental (similar to virgo but in a completely different sense. cancers are more the warm type while virgo is more like a regimented serious bossy type). they always seem to come off as caring and innocent but cancers are unbelievably manipulative and will ALWAYS play victim and make everyone turn on you and pity them, and SOMEHOW make you feel guilty as if you should be apologizing. i may be speaking partially from personal experience, and these traits either may not apply to you or you simply refuse to acknowledge them. but i know for me personally, i CANNOT STAND cancers and want nothing to do with them. sometimes it's not even personal, it's just because i don't like their personality or the whole vibe they give off in general.

I'm a Cancer and it does suck being one I wish to trade any day now. I think all of the signs who whine about not being put up on a pedestal show exactly why we aren't. We're whiney and self loathing Look at us

• Fireball

dont say this...I love Cancers and they are alot like me. Im a Pisces..

It is just by people who don’t find that stuff important and find their opposites important. To someone else tho who isn’t like them and does find that stuff important. Well you can put 2and 2 together can’t you. Why worry about the ones who don’t. They aren’t meant to be in your life. 

Oh don’t be so naive and hypersensitive over signs that tell you nothing about the individual. One would have to be mentally challenged or have a low IQ to be bothered or to even defend something so petty and ridiculous. 

I also know some of the kids here like to play Star Wars and that’s fine because astrology is only entertainment and has no influence in the real world.

Individuals born from Jan to Dec can be all of those things you mentioned as well as the opposite..and so what..it is more important to know your own value/worth, than to allow yourself to be manipulated by others who are not empowered and don’t know themselves . How can they know you? 

Make it a good day 

Tell me who’s doing the rating?

Are your stereotypes the accepted standard stereotypes for the sign? How many people of each sign does one need to know personally in order to form opinions? Five? Ten? No other factors such as gender or age?

Astrology is a first cousin to racism. Why do you need to be a programmed robot?

I'm a cancer and I think we can honestly be pretty weak. We have good things but I guess that's why we don't get much respect.

I agree, cancers are good people. And very influential to people, so many lowkey want to be like them.