What do you think of gay people who are conservative and anti-SJWs?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

I think they are actually sane and hope for the country. If they want to keep their rights forever it's best they speak out against the Marxist LGBT stuff the sooner the better.

• 4 weeks ago

I think they are pretty smart people with minds of their own. 

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I do not understand belonging to a group or organization that will keep you down.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

As a leftist, I don't like SJW-trolls either

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I don't like Mike Pence at all. 

• 4 weeks ago

People have a right to elect the people that speak for them.

• 4 weeks ago

Tough to say.  The Republicans as a whole are becoming more accepting of gay marriage, but at the same time, the GOP keeps taking steps back in terms of LBGT civil liberty protections.  A fiscally conservative gay or lesbian person might be willing to accept some seemingly temporary road blocks in anticipation of only being a couple generations away from near full term acceptance.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The only difference between gays and heterosexuals is the sexual orientation.

Plenty of gays are conservative, anti-SJWS and pro-white.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They were red pilled...

• 4 weeks ago

I know several people, mostly through work, who fit that bill. They are all salt of the earth types, hard working, successful, law abiding individuals. I think highly of them. 

Source(s): straight conservative
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.