My Computer Keeps Blue Screening. I'm not sure what to do.?

I just built this thing it's kinda annoying that it keeps crashing my build list is:

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x

GPU: RX 5700 xt

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk

SSD: Silicon Power 512GB NVMe M.2

RAM:T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 16GB 3000MHz

PSU:EVGA 600 BQ, 80+ Bronze 600W

I have already updated bios + updated literally any driver available for anything.

The computer can run a game all high settings for hours but as soon as I get of the game and maybe just walk away from my desk it's shuts off.

Please help this is my first build.

you need a technician. see your local shop ... their guys are usually more knowledgeable than the chain store guys

Maybe an incompatibility with the bios or drivers.

It all must be compatible with the version and build of your windows and likely signed by microsoft.

• David

I would check all the cable connections initially,  see if you have a faulty RAM stick, remove all but one stick and see if the fault persists. remove the CPU and check there is no debris in the pins. Update to the latest BIOS. Check the SSD for errors

Reload Windows.

Google the last line on that screen.