rena
rena asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 8 months ago

What are your favourite things about Christmas? 🎄 And what does Christmas mean to YOU? 🎁?

To me, Christmas is all about the time spent with family and friends, the atmosphere and spirit, the decorations, the food and the music...

My favorite thing about Christmas is getting to be involved with my family. I like the feeling I get when we all sit in the living room together. I like giving presents to people because it's so hard for me to keep it a secret, so when they finally get to open it is very satisfying to me. Christmas to me means family and togetherness, forgiveness, and contentness. I am nice to everybody around Christmas time even people I don't like. It's like a way to have peace for a day 

My favorite things are when it ends I know I can wait till October before it is shoved down my throat again. Thanks to my parents I hate the holidays.

My favorite things about Christmas -- Atmosphere, Decorations, Music, Presents, Spirit, etc.

I love all the joy that comes from the holiday season. I start listening to Christmas music before Halloween I love it so much. Christmas to me means, bringing joy to others and showing affection for the ones you love. It's the one time of year that you have to go out and buy that certain someone a gift they'll love.

Church activities, cards from friends,  lights and decorations, good music, and gift giving.  However, my Savior,  Jesus Christ,  is the reason for the season for me.  The salvation I have because of what He did on the cross  is the greatest gift.  If you haven't yet received it for yourself, I urge you to  read the New Testament.  I recommend starting with the Gospel of John; then Romans. 

My favorite thing is having someone to pick on and make the scapegoat. This year it is my sister Katelyn.

My favorite thing about the holiday season is it being over. Bah - humbug!

1 Cor 10:20,21;Rev 21:1-5;Matt 24:14;Matt 7:21-23 jw.org

Long holidays in foreign climes. With two full months of run up to it, I am heartily sick of Christmas by the time it arrives. Way too commercialized now.