My 4 year old son came home with a bloody nose and a black eye?

Yesterday was my autistic son's first day at daycare, and he was throwing a tantrum at the front office, begging me desperately not to drop him off. I got a phone call from the clinic telling me what happened to him and that they reported it. When he came home, four of his teeth (one of them being an incisor) were knocked out, his clothes were somewhat torn and his cheek was scraped. He is a very sweet boy and would never hurt a fly, so I have no idea what he did to warrant this. He said that he couldn't tell anyone what happened or the kids that did it (who are 5 years old and in the preschool next door, as they share a playground) would kill him. From what the daycare teachers told me during our phone call, the kids were beating him up, and that they separated them as soon as possible, and took him to the nurse. They attempted to treat him and kept him at the nurse's office for the rest of the day.

Do I have a legal case in court?

Only four teeth? Most Troll schools require a minimum of five teeth to be knocked out before anyone can sue.

I'm calling BS on your story.

I call BS on your entire story here.  NO parent of an autistic child would be this calm or uneducated regarding a child getting into a physical altercation.  Beyond that, you would have already had a plan in place that involves a therapist as well as physical therapy and interventional services for your child.  He would not have been left unattended in daycare.  It is not plausible that any child would have had the access to your son to do harm.  Lastly, a parent of an autistic child would NOT ask random strangers on YA what to do.  

• martin

You have a lawsuit based on the responsibility of the parents of those 5-year-old kids. A parent is responsible for a young kid's assault and battery on another kid. The attorney might as well join the preschool and even the day care school in the lawsuit as well, for negligence in supervision.

In the past you stated you were 16 so that means you had a kid when you were 12? Oh, and you have a 7 year old as well...

• GTB

First get a Police Report if the police were summoned. If the police were not summoned, get a lawyer

Yeah, that didn't happen.

After reading your previous questions I'm calling BS to your credibility ...

So , no you don't have a case.

Source(s): your Q AND A history.