Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Would a girl date you just because you have 500k in your bank account?

There are those that will but if you don't tell them what you have in the bank. It's none of their business for one thing and if you don't tell them you will know if they really like you or your bank accoount

• no clue what that means but probably

As a girl I can answer this with ‘no’. I’m independent.

I'm sure there are many women who would date a man just because he has money, sure. But there are lots of women who don't just date a man based on how much money he has. I personally need to find a man attractive and think he has a good personality in order to seriously consider a future with him, despite the money situation.

Are you trying to ask if a girl would date someone just for money? The answer is "hell yes". That's why you don't let a woman know exactly how much money you have. 

Huh,  that makes no sense to me.  Poorly worded, try again.

• P

They might give you a little more of a chance on some level if you could somehow communicate that without sounding too arrogant.  My advice is to use your wealth to meet a girl who also has a lot of money and a good job.  Going after the low hanging fruit will always get your burned if you are looking for something serious.  

Lol, of course! 

500k can always change, for the better, or worse. Having a lot of money doesn't mean anything simply because it's just paper. If a woman thinks she is going to have an easy life with someone who has a lot of money, and then he ends up losing his money then I have nothing good to say about the woman, so I won't say anything about her.

That depend if the girl like the 500 k in the bank or you.