What type of keto do you recommend? I found a lot of programmes, the free and paid ones, but I am so scared, I have a little budget. ?

I found a lot of paid custom programme, I found this one  https://cutt.ly/neIcGh0 but I am scared if it's not working for me even it's work of lot of people at reviews . Please help me!

You don't need to sign up for any plan. Keto is very simple.  There are dozens of books you can get from your local public library that layout the basic concepts, provide "eat" and "don't eat lists," and give sample meals.  A couple that are pretty good include The Keto Reset Diet by Mark Sisson and Keto Diet by Josh Axe.

You can use a free online or download app to track your food consumption.  If you keep your net carb consumption at or below 20 grams a day, you don't need to worry about  testing for ketones.

The key to keto and successful weight loss is eating clean and being honest. If you're going to sneak honey into your tea,  take a few bites of rice, use commercial salad dressing, or eat most of your meals at fast food places, you aren't going to get the nutrients you need and you'll be dancing a fine line in terms of insulin.  

Eat lots of fresh vegetables (raw or cooked)

Eat about 8 ounces a day or protein from fish, eggs, and various meats

Get your fats from nuts, avocado, animals, and MCT oil.

Don't eat seed and vegetable oil (corn, sunflower, safflower, soybean, canola, etc.)