pearlmar asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How much do you have to pay to get a hair color?

Including shampoo and blow dry.

Every salon has different price ranges for this stuff and it's more expensive in some parts of the country than others.

I pay £500 cos i'm loaded and always choose high end stuff in London.

• That depends on the salon you go to and the area you live in. It can also depend on how long your hair is and what color you want to achieve. 

If you're interested in getting color done, get a few consultations with salons in your area and ask about the cost of every thing. I've known a few salons in my area to charge for blow drying my hair. 

My hair color came with me for free.

Salon prices are going to vary. I'm guessing close to $100, at least, with tip. 

depends where you live and how long your hair is

• kelvin

funny how it's the same answer as mine but no one even touched it or thumbed down the answer

It varies drastically from salon to salon and depending on length of hair. I'd say average would be £60.

• kelvin

• kelvin

well we don't know you or anything about you and unless we see you all answers would be a guess

Everything your soul probably