Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 1 month ago

Where can I get a toilet seat installed in my bathroom?

The hinges car loose on the toilet seat in my bathroom, and I need to know if there’s a place such as Home Depot that specializes in attaching a new one.

• glcang

Very easy..you can do it

Spend the extra and get a soft closing seat...you will love not hearing that slamming noise of the toilet seat..

• Glo

Look on YouTube.  They walk you through it.

• zipper

You go to Wal Mart and buy one and do it yourself:FOOL!

local handyman will do this. it takes less than five minutes but does require manual dexterity and the ability to get down on your knees

There are YouTube videos on installing toilet seats, tightening is is a part of that. You can do it with a butter knife or equivalent.

If you have anything remotely resembling a flat head screwdriver, and a thumb and finger on the other hand, you can retighten screws yourself in less time than it takes to post this question.

• drip

Toilet seat are easily replaced. You can buy a seat at Home Depot and any sales person can explain to you how to change it out.

It is a simple process. 

Homebase, B&Q...................

It’s only a couple of screws. Do it yourself

just replace it yourself???? lmao

Source(s): replaced all 3 of my toilet seats about 13 times total, throughout my life and all by myself