Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 1 month ago

Where can I get a toilet seat installed in my bathroom?

The hinges car loose on the toilet seat in my bathroom, and I need to know if there’s a place such as Home Depot that specializes in attaching a new one.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • glcang
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Very easy..you can do it

Spend the extra and get a soft closing seat...you will love not hearing that slamming noise of the toilet seat..

• Glo
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Look on YouTube.  They walk you through it.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You go to Wal Mart and buy one and do it yourself:FOOL!

• 1 month ago

local handyman will do this. it takes less than five minutes but does require manual dexterity and the ability to get down on your knees

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There are YouTube videos on installing toilet seats, tightening is is a part of that. You can do it with a butter knife or equivalent.

• 1 month ago

If you have anything remotely resembling a flat head screwdriver, and a thumb and finger on the other hand, you can retighten screws yourself in less time than it takes to post this question.

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Toilet seat are easily replaced. You can buy a seat at Home Depot and any sales person can explain to you how to change it out.

It is a simple process. 

• 1 month ago

Homebase, B&Q...................

• 1 month ago

It’s only a couple of screws. Do it yourself

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

just replace it yourself???? lmao

Source(s): replaced all 3 of my toilet seats about 13 times total, throughout my life and all by myself
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.