Hector asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

What is your opinion on WWE sports entertainer Sin Cara demanding his release?

I say they should let him go and be free. He was highly underutilized. Plus they fired his new sex partner Catalina after only 2 episodes. Completely uncalled for. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

They can let him go, they don’t really do anything with him, he isn’t the original sin cara anyways, if they really, really want sin cara they can just put someone else in the mask

• 3 weeks ago

he's not gonna leave. if he does he should go to Mexico and/or Japan. He is a high flyer and he could well in promotions like dragon gate,  AAA. CMLL. PWG. MLW. Impact, NOAH and DDT. 

• 3 weeks ago

This is ten percent luck

Twenty percent skill

Fifteen percent concentrated power of will

Five percent pleasure

Fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

• 3 weeks ago

HE DIDN'T DEMAND HIS RELEASE YOU STUPID MORON THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN DEMANDING AND ASKING.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Not the original sin Cara but understand the frustration no future there go to aew and be a star

• 4 weeks ago

I think they should grant his release. It’s not like they have big plans for him. Why pay someone you have no plans for? 

• The Original Sin Cara asked for and got his release from WWE years ago and we've been seeing him wrestle for AAA and other Professional Wrestling Promotions. I can understand This Version of Sin Cara being frustrated with his lot in WWE. WWE has no interest in pushing him or even giving him decent on-going storylines. I think he can wrestle for any number of Professional Wrestling Promotions.

• 4 weeks ago

If he's smart he'll go to AEW & not TNA

• 4 weeks ago

It doesn't matter to me because he's not the orginal sin Cara.

• 4 weeks ago

Who is he to demand anything? He's a dime a dozen talent, easily replaceable. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.