Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 4 weeks ago

What else can I get my husband for christmas?

This is our first Christmas as Husband and Wife in our apartment.

Im giving him a Christmas stocking. His family never did stocking gifts before so I am sure he will appericate that. I also got him Family Guy Monopoly since he loves that show and we both like board games.

( I found the 2006 version brand new factory sealed on eBay) and I brought him a new Pokemon game for his nintendo switch. I am thinking of getting a beard wash he can use. What else? I was planning on getting him 5 gifts to open and the stocking. Or is that too much?

I got him Nike sneakers in the past and last year Timberland boots but I dont want to get shoes every year.. or would that be okay??

He is 27 years old if age helps with gift ideas

• Kyle

will the board game fit in a stocking?  i'd say wrap that up as a present, and put the smaller items in the stocking.  some beard care products have a scent to them too, so make sure it's something you think you'll like when he uses it.  if he doesn't already, get him beard oil and balm to go with it.  they often come in sets, and are pretty cheap online.

unless he goes through shoes and wears them out quickly via work or other activities, i think you can lay off on the shoes.  i only have a couple pairs my self.  two casual, and two dress shoes.

does he have socks?  everyone needs good socks, and are a nice stocking stuffer idea. 

maybe get him a movie he wants or one for both of you to watch.  

• Daisy

How about some socks- to go with the Timberland boots? Is he a coffee drinker?  Perhaps a gift card to Starbucks or a local restaurant? 

Weed, shrooms, steroids

You should get him a puppy so he has a pet to play with.

• drip

We set a budget.  As does my daughter and her husband.  The budget the whole year and have a Christmas savings. What they will spend on each other and for family.  As a young couple you should set budget.

For Christmas stockings I always get everyone a new toothbrush. 

I get good toffee from a candy store for my husband. He also likes shortbread cookies.  I shop for a couple of months to find little treasures for stockings.  

A pair of shoes is fine to get every year.  Every other year (or every year if he wears them out) I get my husband L.L.Bean slippers. They are a bit pricey. 

You got two games and a piece of clothing -if you get shoes.

What about a good beard trimmer. Or something for his hobby if he has one.  Or something for the home he would like. 

A gift card to a popular brushless car wash.

A gift card to a restaurant with his favorite style food (like Olive Garden).

A framed photo of the two of you for his desk at work.

A box of his favorite candy.

A CD by his favorite singer in his favorite genre (like for example, Garth Brooks, country music)

A subscription to a magazine for one of his hobbies (not computer games, but something else he likes to do, that will take him away from the house, like backpacking, motorcycles, car racing, preppers, guns, knives, hunting.)

Dinner gift cards for a date night every other week.

Enjoy your freedom as non-parents.

Merry Christmas!