Imbalance and Sharp Pain on Right Side of Head?

I’ve been having mild trouble keeping my balance, and a few weeks ago I used to have sharp pain on the right side of my head. It was kinda like pressure. It also feels like there’s something in the right side of my forehead. Anyone know what I could have?

Favorite Answer

I don’t mean to alarm you but it could be a brain tumour, it’s highly unlikely but you should definitely go to the doctor just to be safe.

• Logan4 weeks agoReport

that’s what i’m thinking but my mom says it’s nothing

It may not be, but brain tumour is coming to mind here. My step mum had one and had awful trouble with balance. 

The reason I jump to a head injury is because each hemisphere of your brain operates the opposite side of your body. So if balance on one side is affected it may be to do with an area of your brain. 

Book a GP appointment x

• Rick

How long since you've had a routine medical check-up ????

• Logan1 month agoReport

last time i went to the doctor was like a month ago but if i tell my mom about this stuff she thinks i’m overreacting