I have just read an answer about the bible saying that the lord JEHOVAH is sovereign.?

this stupid person answered the question by basically saying yes that verse is in the bible but those damn witnesses think its giving them points in the game, or to put it another way he seemed to say that if you mention any verse in the bible like that, then the witnesses will your praising them because people automatically think of them. so we have someone answering a question about a verse from the bible by doing the very thing he says should not happen, by mentioning the witnesses in the answer for no reason. I personally believe the witnesses are correct on the trinity doctrine but I think the watchtower and tract society don't understand how they have been misled on all prophesy right from the first one of 1914 because those that make up the governing body don't even believe what JEHOVAH GOD says in scripture about how he would ALLOW yes ALLOW a man of LAWLESSNESS to infiltrate the congregation with his name on and he will test the people of his congregation to his if they truly follow him and his word or what has become a FALSE IDOL as JEHOVAH GOD describes the WATCHTOWER in the scriptures. so if you don't want to believe any of that just remember there is LITERALLY only one ORG on earth that has helped cover up child abuse with JEHOVAH GODS name all over it, DO YOU THINK HE MIGHT HAVE NOTICED THAT.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You fond an answer in a book created to present one of the many gods of that god and are apparently that many others present they have found answers in other books created by man about the gods which does the same. Naïve aren't you!

• 4 weeks ago

There's what the bible says. Then There's what you say about the bible. Those are 2 totally different things.

• Jake
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

A person can know many truths about God by reciting the rosary every day with care.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I also have read in the Bible: "May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the most high over all the earth." -Psalm 83:18.

Therefor , we worship only Jehovah God, and as his Witnesses, we endeavor to make known his personal name. - Isaiah 43:10-12.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

i see no ques just a huge rant....THEY ARE WRONG...GOD REMAINS THREE IN ONE...AVOID CULTS LIKE PLAGUE...CHOOSE TRUE TRINITY CHURCHES..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.