Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Christians: Would you shift places with God if you could?

You would become an almighty god while he becomes a human.

• Joe

By His grace, no. And you are calling on the original lie.

• Jake

Jesus exists and is God. A person can know these things with certainty by way of having true devotion to the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary.

Of course not. God is God and we are not.

Almost everyone would, and I mean also atheists who then see that a god exists and then offered the chance to become a god.

And then the world would dive into chaos as personal scores are settled and the god with a human background becomes drunk with power.

Most would do it. Never trust a person who jumps at the chance for total power without saying "no" first and not without a LOT of self-evaluation.

• I would, in a heartbeat, if such an entity existed, simply because of the fact that someone has got to steer an out of control car.

If I did, I'd blow up the planet and start over. 

WONT HAPPEN AND THAT IS BLASPHEMY...WE WILL WAIT ON THE LORD AND HE WILL RAPTURE US WHEN HE IS READY!!

I am Spirit as you are.