can I place rocks out side my fence close to the street ? ?

Ok, but then someday ur going to have to pick all those rocks up again so just put the rocks on the dirt ground with a wheelbarrow it might take a few loads so make sure u lift with your legs and not your back, and use gloves to. Did someone fart! 🤣

• In

That area is the public right-of-way and no improvements can be made without approval of the appropriate government agency.

I already answered your question and I gave you a picture

No, the fence is considered your boundary. Plus the city or town OWNS a certain amount of feet off of the curb.

Meaning - the part of your yard the Mets the street (usually about 3 feet) is owned by your town and you are responsible to maintain it.

• martin

If there's a curb, you shouldn't put rocks on the roadside of the curb. You shouldn't put the rocks where pedestrians could trip at night.

Likely that is a right away that belongs to the city and/or utilities and they will have rules on what you can and can not do.

• Gary

Sure. You’ll go to jail if you do that.