pearlmar asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Does it bother you that Trump won't release his tax returns?

Yes it does. Blatant lying in a president does not impress me. That's a lot different than Obama said "you can keep your doctor" when at that time he thought you could and insurance just didn't deliver on that promise to him.

Let me ask you this, did it bother you when Obama wouldn’t release his birth certificate? In which those are much easier to fake than tax returns. Corrupt politicians are the forefront of the US lately and I doubt Trump paid in full what he should have and Obama is shady about a few thing. 

he is afraid to be exposed for his corruption

Not really...

Did it bother you, when Obama hid his past and made sure that nobody could access it under any circumstances??

no.............

Not at all and most people would not even know what they were looking at anyway including the dumbasssed Dems who have not done their own taxes in many decades yet they feel qualified to pick the Presidents returns apart??????

better chances are Trump will be voted out in less than a year from now so I don't care about his tax returns..

I don’t really care about his tax returns to be honest.  The only thing I believe he might be hiding is his net worth: a lot less than he claims but I don’t really care about that.

If Trump turned out to be a tax cheater, I would like him even more.

Not at all. Tax returns don't tell us anything. We all play by a bunch of silly rules that we didn't setup in the first place. We all should simply go with a FAIR TAX.

www.fairtax.org

NO not in the least.