What is with all the negative stigma surrounding lunchables?

I have sensitive teeth and don't like to eat hot food. Lunchables are about the only thing I enjoy eating that doesn't cause me discomfort, but I am sick and tired of the bullying from my coworkers about my what I choose to eat for lunch.

Why does everyone hate lunchables so much?

• 7 days ago

Probably they are hated on because they are so much cheaper to make yourself, and you wouldn't be adding as much plastic to the environment. I like lunchables, but I make my own just because it is way cheaper.

• audrey

I think it's the fact that they are ridiculously expensive. I could make a whole meal for what one of them cost.

They are expensive and rather unhealthy. 

It means your mother can't be bothered to make you a proper lunch.

There are plenty of other cold foods you can eat. Lunchables are for a child. If you want cheese and crackers, bring cheese and crackers. You dont need the overly processed garbage meat and cheese that comes in a lunchable. Your wallet will thank you too

• Groovy_Unicorn

But its not why you eat lunchables like a child. You're just a picky eater. 

cause they think everyone should eat what they eat, just tell them to mind their own business

• KatieC

Who cares? I mean they aren’t great for you, but people who are mean to you for eating a lunchables need to find something better to do with their time. I’m 8 weeks pregnant and can’t keep down anything but lunchables, cheese sandwiches, and Gatorade. They’re basically saving my life right now lol. You’re an adult, you eat what you want,

Have you looked at the nutrition information for Lunchables?  

Have you looked at the price compared to just buying a box of crackers and some deli meat and cheese? 

There are millions of foods you can enjoy cold.   It's pure BALONEY that these other cold foods cause you discomfort.   You're just incredibly picky and have bad taste. 

That being said, your coworkers are rude for Lunchable-shaming you.

I gotta admit I had a college roommate who ate nothing but Jimmy Dean Sausage Biscuits.   We did poke some fun at him. 

• denise

You can eat what you like, its nothing to do with your co-workers.

I presume they were first manufactured with kids lunchboxes in mind, but If there your thing, eat them and enjoy!

Because only kids eat lunchables.