what kind of feeling does one get when seeing "sports bars and grilles" like Apple Bees or similar? why feels like an empty feeling?
like a materialiastic feeling, i dont know how to describe it
like above is one in Erie, Colorado that is called "Lazy Dog Sports Bar & Grill" and just seeing the inside of it and the people that work there. i get like a feeling of emptiness, like everything is about _________? what? I cant nail it on the head?
WHICH KINDS OF PEOPLE DO LIKE THIS KIND OF "THING"? (talking about the types of houses, cars, jobs, activities, etc that all kind of are related to it)
- Anonymous8 months agoFavourite answer
1) This is not a philosophical issue dumbass, it's an emotional one, which makes it psychological and sociological in nature. Learn the difference and then post your question in the Social Sciences category.
2) Obviously not everyone gets that feeling or such places wouldn't exist. People who like that sort of thing are generally very social and don't harbor a great fear of strangers and unfamiliar places. The feeling you get occurs because you can't relate and probably haven't had a good emotional experience in such places. My guess is you are anti-social and suffer from emotional detachment from society.
- Chris AncorLv 78 months ago
I never look at grilles. Too depressing.
- Anonymous8 months ago
Yes, might as well say EMPTY.
- WildCatLv 68 months ago
it feels like not a place I should go .........
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Bobby JimLv 78 months ago
Franchise Bar and Grills leave me cold too. They have no individual unique character.
- reme_1Lv 78 months ago
What kind of special feelings for a bar???
- Madam Sin BinLv 68 months ago
Sweetie. Want a good time and great food? Go to a dive bar. A one of kind, out of the way, locals go to it, dive bar. You'll meet interesting people and the food tends to be made from scratch by somebody who's been working there since, well, a while ago. Have some Rocky Mountain Oysters with your pitcher of local brew. Try the chicken gizzards and the sweet potato fries. Talk to the old lady who still had a fondness for Nixon. Ask the bikers where they're headed next. Play a game of pool with the man who claims the moon landing was faked. You want a real experience, find a place that's not a cookie cutter paradise. Glad to have helped. Have fun.
- Jimson C. RaskinLv 48 months ago
What style of dining location gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside?
- Anonymous8 months ago
I get the feeling you've been living the life of a loser and don't get out much.
- XLv 78 months ago
What kind of feeling? The only feeling I get is "I hope they have good food".