Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I sure hope so..........

• 4 weeks ago

NONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks ago

Where there's a will, there's a way.  Especially since there are plenty of grass roots groups working hard toward Trump's impeachment.  Also, any Senator who doesn't cooperate with his removal will catch hell from most of the Democratic voters.  

• 4 weeks ago

If he's reelected, the most likely way is via the 22nd amendment.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

>The spineless republicans in the Senate will not vote to remove him from office.

Which will leave it to us, the voters, to remove him next November. <

Which is the way it is supposed to be, isn't it, or do you think that removing a President because you can't beat him at the ballot box is rational?Here's the problem or several of them. First, the American system of electing a President does not lend itself to an easy, or perhaps a possible method for accurate prediction.  What usually happens is that left leaning astrologers always claim the the stars favor the Democrat and right leaning astrologers say they favor the Republican.  Since nearly all astrologers lean left, the consensus always favors the Democrat.  As for removal, there has been surprisingly little on the astrology front in the way of predictions one way or the other possibly because they still sting from overwhelmingly picking Hillary to win in 2016. The other possibility is that the lefty astrologers can't find anything to indicate he will be removed. Frankly I'll be surprised if there is a trial in the Senate.  This charade is more of a campaign stunt than anything legitimate. Mundane astrology is complicated, difficult and time consuming, and most astrologers are simplistic and lazy. Although this has nothing to do with predictions for defeat or victory per se, there are mundane astrology charts that indicate Trump is precisely the man the fits the current bill, while any others, especially the Democrat Party clown car of candidates, serve no useful purpose.  This does not mean Democrats can't win in 2020 or even that Trump won't be removed.  There is that free will thing, you know. It does mean that one side is railing against what is happening and needs to happen, and should they prevail, we're in trouble. You need to use several charts in addition to, in this case, Trump's natal chart, and they all have to be compared. Trup's natal chart shows stresses and difficulties, but he's been under fire since he announced his candidacy. I would expect to see something spectacular to coincide with removal from office, which has never been done in American history, in his chart, mundane charts and they would have to be working together.  I haven't seen anything like this and if any astrologer is just using transits, which is all most of them know how to do, ignore him.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I hope not ...........

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The spineless republicans in the Senate will not vote to remove him from office.

Which will leave it to us, the voters, to remove him next November.

• RP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't think so, but hope springs eternal.

• 1 month ago

I don't think he will be no.

• 1 month ago

Only if he loses the next election. Which I don't expect to happen. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.