What’s a good way for a 14 year old to make about 2,000 dollars in 2 years?

So I’m going on a vacation to the Greek islands in 2 years and my parents want me to pay for half of it because I will be going by myself. What is a good efficient way to make that amount of money

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Sorry to rain on your parade but you will not be going to Greece on your own at 16.

No (and I mean NO) Greek hotel will allow a 16 year old to stay alone.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, work part time. Save every penny.

• 4 weeks ago

Kiss your grandmother and tell her about this knowledge and culture enriching trip, and ask for cash for Christmases, birthdays, etc. (and maybe a loan). Or postpone the trip.

• danxp2
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Do you have good people skills? Are you considered responsible? Do you have a neighbor or a family friend that has kid(s) that are poorly behaved or otherwise difficult for them to find child care coverage? 

Offer up your time as a babysitter. These parents are often willing to pay premiums for child care coverage, and it gets you a reference and experience needed so the parents with the better behaved kids will hire yo

Be firm on your price/rate per hour you both agree to beforehand, have a way to get home without being drive by the people who are paying you. Make sure the kid is awake when you get there, and good luck. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Nearly impossible unless you can get a job.

Cut grass, wash cars, & do chores for neighbors.

Might be best to save for a car rather than spend so much on a trip.

• 4 weeks ago

There is no way a minor would be authorized to travel alone.

I suggest you troll smarter next time.

• Ducky4 weeks agoReport

actually minors travel alone frequently as long as a parent is making the arrangements

• Jay
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

illegal slave labor is the ONLY way at that age.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.