What’s a good way for a 14 year old to make about 2,000 dollars in 2 years?

So I’m going on a vacation to the Greek islands in 2 years and my parents want me to pay for half of it because I will be going by myself. What is a good efficient way to make that amount of money

Sorry to rain on your parade but you will not be going to Greece on your own at 16.

No (and I mean NO) Greek hotel will allow a 16 year old to stay alone.

Yes, work part time. Save every penny.

Kiss your grandmother and tell her about this knowledge and culture enriching trip, and ask for cash for Christmases, birthdays, etc. (and maybe a loan). Or postpone the trip.

• danxp2

Do you have good people skills? Are you considered responsible? Do you have a neighbor or a family friend that has kid(s) that are poorly behaved or otherwise difficult for them to find child care coverage? 

Offer up your time as a babysitter. These parents are often willing to pay premiums for child care coverage, and it gets you a reference and experience needed so the parents with the better behaved kids will hire yo

Be firm on your price/rate per hour you both agree to beforehand, have a way to get home without being drive by the people who are paying you. Make sure the kid is awake when you get there, and good luck. 

Nearly impossible unless you can get a job.

Cut grass, wash cars, & do chores for neighbors.

Might be best to save for a car rather than spend so much on a trip.

There is no way a minor would be authorized to travel alone.

I suggest you troll smarter next time.

• Ducky4 weeks agoReport

actually minors travel alone frequently as long as a parent is making the arrangements

• Jay

illegal slave labor is the ONLY way at that age.